🧑🍳🥬🥦We've enjoy so much Today with a Green Risotto and some healthy Tapas made by @mery_rose_mery at @Casalaconcha Sierra Blanca in #marbella .Thank to all of you for coming it was an special day at the market, we had so much Fun!!!🤗
🥬🥦GREEN RISOTTO 🥦🥬
🔥For the green purée
50g fresh parsley
50g sorrel or baby spinach
75ml extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra
🔥For the risotto
1 tbsp olive oil, plus a glug
1 medium onion, finely chopped
2 large garlic cloves, thinly sliced
100gr asparagus and broccoli
200g risotto rice
450-550ml vegetable stock
3 tbsp double cream
1. To make the green purée, bring a pan of water to the boil and cook the chard and green leaves for 3 minutes. Drain and refresh under cold running water. Put in a blender or food processor with the parsley, olive oil and plenty of seasoning, then blend until smooth.
2. For the risotto, heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a medium saucepan. Add the onion and cook over a medium heat for a few minutes until softening but not coloured. Add the garlic and cook for another minute. Stir in the rice and cook for another 4min.
3. In a separate saucepan, heat the vegetable stock until simmering, blanched the asparagus and broccoli, set a side.
4. Add the stock to the rice (you might not need it all), a ladleful at a time, stirring. Let the rice absorb most of the added stock before adding the next ladleful. (When the rice is 75% done, you can cool the risotto and finish it late).
5. Meanwhile, in a small bowl mix the grated parmesan, cream and a glug of olive oil until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, then set aside.
6. Once the rice is al dente (cooked but with some bite), stir in the green purée and warm through. Stir in the butter to give the risotto a shine, then season with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Add a little more stock or water to loosen, if necessary.
7. Divide the risotto among serving plates and top with some vegetables blanched. Serve with a squeeze of lemon juice, ground black pepper and extra grated cheese and olive oil.
8. ENJOY LIFE EATING & COOKING!🧑🍳🔥🤗